- Bolt on Cab Protector with plasma cut rear view window grill
- Safer, better looking and heavier to protect the cab against materials falling when loading and shifting in transit
- 6” structural steel long sills, 3” Structural crossmembers
- The foundation of a dump body is important, with this skeleton, you will be able to haul the heaviest of loads
- 18” Stationary or fold down sides with wood pockets
- Maximum capacity is important in dump bodies. Whether you are hauling loose materials inside of your dump body or would like to load the body from the side, this dump body has options to help you get the job done.
- 3/16” Steel floor
- Since we understand what you will be hauling in this body, we want to ensure that you have the foundation to use it for the toughest jobs for years to come. When many dump bodies come standard with 1/8” or 12 gauge, this new dump body offers a heavier solution to users.
- 18” 10 gauge side walls
- Heavy duty sides are important on a dump body, and we have you covered. No matter where you load or what you load, our side walls are the most robust in the industry. Reinforced with tube top rails and formed bottom rails, you wont have to worry about the strength of our side rails.
- 2 Point 24” tall rear gate
- Don’t worry about your cargo, our heavy duty tailgate will ensure that you have a good seal when in transit and allows you to dump or spread your materials with ease.
- LED DOT Approved lighting
- CM Truck Beds only uses the safest, brightest lighting on our bodies. Stand out and don’t worry about maintenance with our premium lighting. Note-Stop/Tail/Turn lights are provided with chassis by OEM and should be installed at up-fit.
At CM Truck Beds, our DB model is a strong dump hauling body. Providing unsurpassed features and durable hardware, the CM DB gives users a tough manufactured truck bed, that’s great for hauling your heavy-duty loads. CM’s DB offers customers a strong and long-lasting finish to all their hauls.
CM Truck Beds reserves the right to make any change in paint, design, or construction as necessary for engineering. All visual representation, specification, and dimensions are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Some of the equipment shown or described is available at extra cost. At no time will any of the material or information contained in this publication have any justifications for resolving disputes.