- Super durable powdercoat finish
- While other companies stick to paint, CM Truck Bodies coats every product we make with powder. Using the highest quality powder coat finish, we go under every edge and cover every crevice to ensure your truck bed is protected. This superior finish also adds a shine that will last for many years.
- Non-slip Black Lava
- When you count on CM Truck Bodies, you can count on the toughest, most durable coating on our decks that will extend the life of our truck bodies. We coat our bodies with the toughest, most durable coating available in the market that not only holds up the the rigors of work, but also provides a non skid surface.
- Gas cylinder style door holders
- We don’t use simple springs, we use the finest gas shocks on the market today. Our gas shocks provide strength that allows our doors to open smoothly and stay open so you can use your body for what its intended for…work!
- LED rear lighting with wiring harness
- When safety counts, count on CM Truck Bodies. We utilize the safest, easiest to maintain lights on the market. LED lights are brighter, light up instantaneously, and are the easiest lights to provide maintenance to in the industry.
- Recessed Rear Bumper
- No need to worry about a rear impact crash, our bumpers provide the safest protection when you are inbolved in a rear impact crash. With a crash zone, our bumpers also do not damage the body when involved in a minor fender bender. Simply adjust the bumper back out and you are set!
- Treadbrite aluminum compartment tops
- No covers here. Our aluminum compartment tops are solid. Providing strength to installed toolboxes, air compressors, and even generators to the tops of our toolboxes.
- Automotive stainless steel rotary latches
- Keeping your tools safe is the most important component of a working man. No doubt, our latches will not only keep them safe, but also out of the elements that the toolboxes are placed under each and every day. When you shut your toolboxes, you can rest assured that our toolbox latches will meet your expectations.
- Vise socket in bumper
- Service bodies are intended to work, so we design them to do so. We put a vise well in the rear of every bumper on every service body that we manufacture. Rest assured that when you are ready to work, our bodies are too.
- Conduit in understructure
- Nothing is more aggravating than wiring issues. That’s why we run all of our wiring in conduit to prevent issues associated with ice and debris.
- Bolted body for secure attachment
- Our bodies are intended to work, and when they are put to work, no doubt they will get damaged. That’s where we are different. Our component bodies are bolted together making repair on our bodies easier than any on the market. Need a different configuration, just unbolt one side and put a different configuration on it.
- Universal body and bumper mounting kit
- Installation has never been easier. Just take our mounting kits and put them on. This allows for the best in installation and prevents any installation issues.
- Automotive D Bulb weather stripping
- Weatherstripping is an important feature of any body. Our doors are sealed with D bulb weatherstripping to ensure that no moisture gains entry to the interior of our tool boxes. When you put your prized possessions in your boxes, don’t worry if they will be protected.
- Multi panel doors with internal reinforcements
- Strength in toolbox doors has so much value. Seals, wear and tear, and even provides stability when hanging tools on the doors when in transit. That’s why CM Truck Bodies uses a multi piece doors, reinforced to prevent flexing and sagging in our doors. Our doors will shut, seal, and perform better than any door in the market.
- Removable fender panel
- Damage occurs in bodies, that’s why we use a bolt on, removable fender. When you blow a tire or damage a fender, you can simply replace it instead of the costly repairs of going to a body shop.
- Heavy duty rear tailgate
- When you haul materials on our decks, you can rest assured that our tailgates will be tough enough to keep the material inside of the deck. Need a step to get in the bed, these tailgates are rated at over 400 lbs., supporting even the largest operators to gain access into our bodies.
- 100% primer & top coat
- Oxidation and rust are not fun. That’s why we use the industry’s finest powder primer and powder top coat. This not only makes our beds look good today, but for years to come. You can take our service bodies and move them from truck to truck without worrying about rust and corrosion.
- Individually coated components for maximum coverage
- Not only do we use the best powder in the business, we coat every single part. Its not about what you can see, but what you cant. Since CM coats every single part of our service body, you can rest assured that the parts of the body that you cannot see look as good as the ones you can.
- Powder caoted tool box interior
- We don’t cut any corners around here, we powder and primer everything. We make sure that even the interior of your toolboxes are powdered. This ensures that when your tools shift in transit, your toolboxes won’t end up with rust and corrosion.
- 4 Year / 48,000 mile warranty (All)
- Some companies say they stand behind their products, we put it in writing. No doubt about it, we offer the best warranty longest span of the life of the body, period! When the industry standard is to only warranty a body for a period of 36 months, were happy to step above the industry and offer a 48 month warranty. We recognize what an investment a service body can be and we want you to know that were with you today, and four years from now.
- 10 Year No Rust-Through Guarantee(Aluminum)
Gatorhyde on Deck
This CM available option provides maximum protection for your deck on your truck bed model. Our gatorhyde on deck also protects against spills from chemicals or damage from equipment.
CM’s best in class 3/16” deck is a heavier duty deck that allows users to haul more weight. Providing better weight capacity, this available option has the best quality results for your heavy-duty hauls.
This option provides lighting the truck bed, so users can see their tools and equipment on the deck. When your oilfield or construction job runs long into the night, trust in CM Truck Beds.
Our CM Bail Spike allows users to haul bales of hay. This CM Truck Bed options is hydraulically operated and makes hauling hay simpler and quicker.
30,000LB B&W Turnover ball
The CM Truck Bed 30,000lb. B&W Turnover Ball options gives users a heavier weight rating and flexibility to haul 5th wheel. This options also allows user to switch back and forth from gooseneck to 5th wheel.
B&W 5th Wheel Companion
This option allows users to haul 5th wheel. The B&W 5th Wheel Companion also allows users to switch back and forth from gooseneck to 5th wheel.
CM Truck Beds stainless fenders are anti-corrosion and better looking than other competitors in the market. When shopping for a truck bed that will outlast and stay attractive the longest, why not turn to CM?
Color Primer Only
CM’s color primer option is a great way to keep your hauler body in good shape, as well as style. Our primer will prevent rust and corrosion developing on your truck body and give customers a peace of mind to travel off road or on untreated roads
At CM Truck Beds, our SBA model is America’s ultimate utility service body. Oftentimes copied, this bed is a model all its own. It gives users not only the great features of the brand, but also durable and long-lasting hardware.
CM Truck Beds reserves the right to make any change in paint, design, or construction as necessary for engineering. All visual representation, specification, and dimensions are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Some of the equipment shown or described is available at extra cost. At no time will any of the material or information contained in this publication have any justifications for resolving disputes.